Each project defines a solution you buy or build in KPN Things.
A project has the following attributes:
- UUID - the technical identifier of your project.
- Name - the name you give to your project.
- Description (optional) - further explanation of your project.
- Creation date - the moment your project was created.
- Subscription - the type of project you have, determined by what product you bought.
The project subscription determines what you can and may do in the KPN Things Portal. Some KPN Things provide you with more features in the Portal then others.
Depending on the Subscription of your Project, one or more of the following restrictions can apply:
This is an overview of all your Projects. Each Project defines a solution you buy or build in KPN Things. If you are a free user, you will get one project named My first project.
- 1.The number of Projects you have.
- 2.Information about all your Projects
- 3.Do you want to upgrade one of your Projects? Click on Upgrade Subscription.
The Project overview page gives you a handy overview of a selected Project.
- 1.The name, description and type of subscription of the selected project.
- 3.Depending on the number of Flows in your Project, you will have
- 4.The number of unique Devices in your Project. A Device that is linked to two Flows in your Project still counts as one.
- 5.The number of Destinations links in your Project. A Destination that is linked to two Flows in your Project counts as two.
On this page you will find technical details of your project.
At the project details page, you can edit the name and description of your project yourself.
This page lets you manage the Flows in your Project. This page can be reached quickly using the "Flows" link in the side menu for the Project you have opened.
It shows you:
After clicking on Add Flow on the Flows in Project page, you see the following screen:
Here you can enter a name for your new Flow (#1) and an optional description (#2). Then click Create Flow (#3) to create the new flow in your Project.