Comment on page
The Project type determines what you can and may do in KPN Things Portal. Some KPN Things Projects provide you with more features in the Portal than others.
Depending on the subscription of your Project, one or more of the following restrictions can apply:
A project has the following attributes:
- UUID - the technical identifier of your project.
- Name - the name you give to your project.
- Description (optional) - further explanation of your project.
- Creation date - the moment your project was created.
- Subscription - the type of project you have, determined by what product you bought.
The Freemium Project gives you free limited access to the KPN Things Portal:
- One Project in KPN Things Portal.
- Additionally, you can order KPN Things SIM cards to connect M2M devices to KPN Things:
- Connect up to 2 M2M devices to KPN Things for free.
- Data communication over HTTP (MQTT will be available in the future).
- Access to our LTE-M, 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G networks.
- European roaming included.
You can find your Projects by clicking on your Customer name in the left menu. If you are a free user, you will get one project named My first project.
Do you want to upgrade one of your Projects? Click on Upgrade.
When clicking a project you go to the Project overview page. It gives you an overview of a selected Project:
On this page you will find technical details of your project. At the project details page, you can edit the name and description of your project yourself.
Last modified 8mo ago